Use of the website and the services offered by ShareWord Global is expressly conditioned upon and subject to certain terms and conditions of use. By using this website, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions of use of this website.
This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use the www.gideons.ca website (the "Website") operated by ShareWord Global (the "Company"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use the Website. The Company may revise these terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions, because they are binding on you.
1. Use and Ownership of Content
- You acknowledge and agree that this Website and all of its content, such as text, graphics, software, data, information, images and other material ("Content"), are owned by the Company and/or its third party content providers ("Content Providers").
- The Content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws in Canada and internationally. Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, perform, display, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without first obtaining express written consent from the Company or the appropriate Content Provider. The use of the Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited except as specified in this section, unless you first obtain the written permission of the Company or the appropriate Content Provider. Each Content Provider is a third-party beneficiary hereunder to the extent necessary to enforce its proprietary rights in the Content.
- SHAREWORD GLOBAL and SHAREWORD GLOBAL logo are trademarks of the Company (the "Marks"). Any use of the Company's Marks by you or any third party without the prior express written consent of the Company is prohibited.
- You may use this Website and the Content only for your own personal, non-commercial use. The Company authorizes you to view, print, and download copies of the Website and the Content solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that such downloads and printed copies contain the following notice:
"Copyright © ShareWord Global. All rights reserved."
- For information obtained from the Content Providers, you are solely responsible for compliance with copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights and restrictions and are referred to publication data appearing in bibliographic citations, as well as to the copyright notices appearing in the original publications.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
2. Disclaimers of Liability
- The Content may contain inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Content or about the results to be obtained from using the Website and the Content. The use of the Website and the Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Website and may be made at any time, but the Company is under no obligation to update the Website or to correct any errors or omissions in it.
- The Company does not warrant that the Website will operate error-free or that the Website and its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. If your use of the Website or the Content results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, the Company is not responsible for those costs.
- THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY'S RIGHTS, OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, AND THE WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY OR ITS MEMBERS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THE ASSIGNS OF SAME BE LIABLE FOR (1) ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE COMPANY, THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION, OR TRANSACTIONS PROVIDED ON THE COMPANY OR DOWNLOADED FROM THE COMPANY, EVEN IF THE COMPANY OR ITS AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (2) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE COMPANY, THE MATERIALS AND/OR LISTINGS OR INFORMATION DOWNLOADED THROUGH THE COMPANY. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE COMPANY'S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DIRECT DAMAGES THAT CAN BE PROVEN UP TO THE GREATER OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS ($1000.00) OR THE AMOUNT OF ANY FEES PAID BY YOU TO THE COMPANY.
- Statements posted on the Website by other subscribers shall not be attributable to the Company, nor shall the Company have any liability or responsibility in connection with such postings. Each subscriber expressly agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees, agents and members from any liability resulting from such subscriber's postings as more fully set forth in Section 7 below.
3. User Submissions
- As a user, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of the posting. You must not do the following things: post material that is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the copyright owner to post it; post material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner; post material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others; post material that is obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to another user or any other person or entity; post a sexually-explicit image; post advertisements or other solicitations of business; post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or impersonate another person.
- The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users, or endorse any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- The Company does not screen postings in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of postings that allegedly do not conform to these terms and conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the posting. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the Website for violating these terms and conditions or the law and the right (but not the obligation) to remove communications that are abusive, illegal, or disruptive.
© Copyright 2017 ShareWord Global